Friday, September 24, 2010

Figure Drawing @ Apsara Asia




More Figure Drawing sketches. Had a field day as I had my drawing mode on pretty early with no warm up needed :) I have added tones this time (via photoshop) to be more in line with the style I am currently adopting. I really love drawing hands! It's not that I am particularly good at them, but I love the challenge! Still need to loosen up more though - I'm trying to merge my past habit of tightly controlled lines with raw messier lines (like my previous post). "Controlled Chaos" :p

5 comments:

  1. These are nice. I will use them to inform my own posing work. Thanks for the inspirational drawings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude these were really good renditions from the session, saw ur post on OIC's webpage. I was there for the session too with the male model, I wonder if I'd seen you that day?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi man! Yea there were quite a few people I've never met before that day so I'm not sure if i properly said hi to you too lol! Well if you see me next time, let me know it's you lol! I'm the small dude with the thinning hair hahaha... oh and thanks for the comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for drawing the model nicely. See you around one day!

    ReplyDelete